About Alec Reisner

Date: 06/25/2012 | By: Eduardo Logemann II

Alec reisner is my teacher in Brazil. I study at the Pan American School of Porto Alegre. Alec, or Mr. Reisner is a great guy. He thought me how to write a essay and also how to be a better person. Indied, ask Alec any question! Once, in the recess time, I asked him what to say to a girl when you want to ask her out. HE IS MY TEACHER! But he gave me a great advice that I will carry and remember of him for the rest of my life. The advise was to tell the girl that she seams very interesting. This way you would be putting the pressure on her to continue looking interesting. I thought he was going to put my name on the board, but he gave me one of the best advises I have ever had! He is also a very experienced guy, full of knowledge, coolness, and one of my best teacher yet, including miss merrigan. He is leaving our school this wensday, which is a pitty. I am really sad, even more then when miss Kelsey left our school, but now I know how to deal with my tears. Anyways, Mr Reisner is Awsome and I will never forget of him.

New comment